SC - re: feastocrat vs. head cook

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Oct 15 15:19:03 PDT 1997

<deleted>
>I'm a little behind on some of these things... why do we no longer want to
>use "feastocrat?"  I think it's a very concise term, myself...
>

>	- kat, wondering

A small question of what would be a suitable alternative term to use
when one did not like to use feastocrat.  This has broadened into a
discussion of terms used to describe cooks and peeves with such terms.

Interestingly, I have not seen any consideration of what titles should
be used the the person autocratting the feast is not the person cooking
the feast.  We've covered cooks, but what do we call the Director of
Food and Catering at the event when they aren't the Evening's Hash
Slinger?

Bear