SC - Parent from Hell (was Children From Hell

Sue Wensel swensel at brandegee.lm.com
Thu Oct 16 09:30:40 PDT 1997

> Once in a while you read something that makes you stop and think and perhaps
> consider your own situation.  This is one of those once in a whiles.
>
> Louise
>
> This is a story by  Patricia McGerr, called  Johnny Lingo's Eight Cow Wife.
>   Published in Christian Reader, May-June, 1997
<story snipped>

In the version I was told (by my loving husband), the happy couple
went away for a month (?) for their honeymoon, and when they returned
she was more beautiful than any of the other women, because his love
had helped her to see the beauty in herself.

Claricia
(whose husband grew up with the story "Wow, what a COW!")