SC - Re: Spam-a-Thon!

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Oct 20 10:27:18 PDT 1997

- --------------1518817B0875EDD1A5C4A8CD

Stephanie Rudin wrote:

> Margali -
>
> Would you mind posting your web address?  My mail program is not
> connected to my internet program.  I can't link to your site directly.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Mercedes
> Who got to see Papa Gunther fight this weekend.  VERY exciting.

 http://members.aol.com/mitraber/index.html

- --------------1518817B0875EDD1A5C4A8CD

<HTML>
Stephanie Rudin wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>Margali -

<P>Would you mind posting your web address?  My mail program is not
<BR>connected to my internet program.  I can't link to your site directly.

<P>Thanks!

<P>Mercedes
<BR>Who got to see Papa Gunther fight this weekend.  VERY exciting.</BLOCKQUOTE>
 <A HREF="http:/members.aol.com/mitraber/index.html">http://members.aol.com/mitraber/index.html</A>   </HTML>

- --------------1518817B0875EDD1A5C4A8CD--