SC - RE: Spam Horrors

Melissa Martines melissa.martines at mail.corpfamily.com
Wed Oct 22 10:42:14 PDT 1997

> I got two issue 379 and three issue 380 of sca-cooks-digest. Can
> this be fixed?

I'm not quite sure this happened to you. It doesn't seem to be occurring
from the majordomo standpoint. If this keeps up please let me know and we
will see what we can do. It could be just a couple of isolated incidents.

> While you've got your evil list admin. hat on, could you pease ask folks to
> leave off the long signatures. That stuff is really only amusing once.

I have addressed this a few times. If your mail cannot edit responses then
please just create an original email and refer to what you are addressing.
There is no need to copy an entire post.

> Then
> it's just a pain. Another peeve is including all the headers, footers, and
> unrelated materials of other's posts when replying.

See above.

> BTW where did you get the cauldron? I've been looking for one for ages.

You'll have to wait for Ly. Alyse to answer that. The pot is hers.

> Also, I tried to mail this privately to your tddeng address, but it bounced
> three times.

I don't know what the problem there is except that we have had several email
addressing problems. You could try just mfgunter at tddeng.fujitsu.fnc.com

> Aoife

Yers,

Gunthar