SC - RE: Spam Horrors

Melissa Martines melissa.martines at mail.corpfamily.com
Wed Oct 22 10:42:14 PDT 1997

     On Monday, Oct. 20, you write:

     {ok, ok, my secret vice is toasted tuna and cheese sandwiches with
     strawberry
     jelly.  I don't eat them very often, only when I need some comfort.  I
     got in
     the habit from my mother, and the jelly is such a nice touch with the
     saltiness of the cheese and tuna (sigh) }  (I must be crawling through
     the
     tall grass because I can't see either one on you two.)

     Tyrca

     Tyrca,

     You need to try my mother's favorite comfort food when I was growing
     up:  peanut butter and sweet pickle sandwiches.  They are actually
     pretty tasty.  I haven't had one for awhile.  Hey, I think there's a
     jar of sweet pickes in the fridge . . . .

     Morgan