SC - white drinks and other foods

Michael Macchione ghesmiz at UDel.Edu
Fri Oct 24 09:07:23 PDT 1997

On Thu, 23 Oct 1997 LrdRas at aol.com wrote:

> I sincerely feel we are looking for titles that are period to define modern
> duties that were either non-existent or were more correctly assigned to
> several individuals during the M.A.
>
> Ras

Y'know Ras, I think that this is the first thing the two of us have ever
agreed upon.  That's why I don't mind the term feastocrat, because I
believe there was no single term that described everything that described
everything that I do as a feastocrat, but doesn't include things we don't.
(We cook, bake, plan, shop, decorate, clean, organize the cooks, servers,
setup/teardown of the feasthall, handle the finances, transport the food
and cooking supplies, etc)

Kael