SC - Manchet (LONG POST)

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Oct 24 20:26:22 PDT 1997

<< Don't put off to laziness that which is probably simple ignorance. With
this
 list and and the Ansteorran cooks on it I feel that our fair Kingdom will be
 getting an education for the better.

 Thanks for being such a good teacher, Ras.  :-{)}

 > Ras >>

Laziness is certainly not an attribute of the Ansteorran cooks! Every recipe
sent over this list, be it period or not I have saved to my cookbook program.
Indeed, I have no doubt that Ansteorra cooks are some of the finest that can
be found.

Althiough this is really no excuse, I can only claim that my sometimes abrupt
and oft times incensitive remarkls regarding the dervice of non-period feasts
are the result of my passion for the cookery of the M.A. It really is damned
good vituals when prepared correctly!!!!  :-)

And despite my bravado, I would jump at the chance to eat one of your feasts
and several others on this list if given a chance whether the feast was
period or not. Please do not confuse my passsion for a specific cuisine with
my overall delight in well-prepared food from any time, culture or place. I
may have a fault or two but being a food bore is not one of them. :-)

Ras (Thanks for the undeserved compliment. :-))