SC - Ras's Pennsic Drooling

DianaFiona@aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Sun Oct 26 22:27:35 PST 1997

On Sun, 26 Oct 1997, James and/or Nancy Gilly wrote:

> Looking for opinions and commentary on the following cookbooks (some of
> which, I'm sure, have already been discussed here, but....):
>
>      The Medieval Cookbook  (Maggie Black)

Fairly good introductionary text. Some recipies (fewer than the number of
pages makes you think), but plenty of interesting information on cooking
and eating to make up for the lack. The book I generally recommend
beginers, since it gets them started right.

/UlfR

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                  par.leijonhufvud at labtek.ki.se
Tum pultus sicissentem ur ne lus sem ittibus profugnatreius.