SC - cuskynoles

Thu Oct 30 08:26:13 PST 1997

>Also - wouldn't one of you just love to write all this up with the odd
>words, and the conflicting definitions and mis-definitions, and a solid
>redaction and submit it as an article for Serve It Forth! ?  Believe it or
>not - and I know this may come as a shock, so you may want to sit down -
>but there are hundreds and hundreds of perfectly amiable cooks out there
>who ---
>
>ARE NOT ON LINE !!!!
>
>So how about sharing some discoveries via hardcopy with Serve It Forth!
>
>elaina

I'm sitting here reading a stack of posts 1/2 inch thick and I must
agree with Adamantius, just publishing this debate would make perfectly
terrible reading.  An account which starts with the original recipe and
the translation and then does a line by line implementation with
commentary might work.

Bear