SC - Contents questions

Aine of Wyvernwood sybella at gte.net
Thu Oct 2 07:25:34 PDT 1997

there are alot of drugs that cause that sort of reaction.
Antibuse, tho, is specificly used as aversion therapy and was revolutionary at the
time it came out....I think that super glue on the lips is probably about the only
way my ex would stop....not even being told that he has 6 mos to live
affects him...oh well, you did note the term ''ex''
aine