The nasty brown stuff :-)(was: SC - Re: A couple questions . . .)

Par Leijonhufvud parlei at ki.se
Mon Oct 6 21:03:26 PDT 1997

On Mon, 6 Oct 1997, Aine of Wyvernwood wrote:

> chocolate, that we in the SCA love so well is a new world food.  Originally

Can't stand the stuff myself (I'll eat it if hungry, not to offend my
grandmother etc, but not if given a free choice), so the love is by no
means universal.

But yea, I suppose that _most_ SCA-people like the stuff.

/UlfR

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                  par.leijonhufvud at labtek.ki.se
"The strongest test of any system is not how well its features
conform to anticipated needs but how well it performs when one
wants to do something the designer did not forsee."