SC - Contents questions

Thu Oct 9 06:59:43 PDT 1997

  I regretfully made the decsion to not do "special" foods when I found out
  that several nameless peoples were claiming allergies that didn't exist
  merely because they didn't "like" a particular food. Agreed most folks are
  honorable in their requests but that was a case where several selfish people
  made it bad for all.

[I'm way behind on my email...]

Once, I suggested to a vegetarian cook who thought a meal was lacking veggie
balance, that if she wanted to prepare a dish for vegetarians during the
day, she could, but I was going to be too busy.... and she did.

(I have never really run a kitchen: but the first event I ran I thought I
could both cook and autocrat.  My (then girlfriend, now wife) took over the
kitchen for me.)

	Tibor