Spam Horrors! Was Re: SC - head cook-serious then SILLY

Mike C. Baker kihe at rocketmail.com
Tue Oct 21 15:56:25 PDT 1997

With everyone else chiming in on "comfort foods", I'd better fess up
as well:
sandwich, whole-grain bread, much cheese (longhorn, rattrap, or
sharp cheddar), much mayo / salad dressing, and either head cheese
or braunschweiger, with buttermilk to wash it down
            -OR-
pull-out-the-stops omelet (also called by some "floor sweepings"),
less the bell pepper, with crispy-brown hash browns, OJ, milk, and
extra meat on the side (*crisp* bacon, sausage links, or good
pan-fried ham -- or some of each) plus a little fresh fruit

I'm gettin' hungry, and its time to go home and see what I can
cobble out of the freezer... (oughta use some of the shredded,
freezer-burned, leftover turkey - will just have to wing it from
there)

Else I'll get side-tracked by some fried oysters along the way.
Cold rainy day and I don't feel like cooking tonight...

(In case it isn't obvious by now, I will eat *almost* anything.
I've been described as an equal-opportunity glommer, *long* before
that creature appeared in certain science-fictional settings...)

===
Pax ... Kihe / Adieu -- Amra / TTFN -- Mike
Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard) /
Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra (AoA in SCA, so: al-Sayyid) /
Mike C. Baker: My opinions are my own -- no one else would want them!
     F.O.B. (Friend Of Blackfox)
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/8661
Alt. e-mail: KiheBard at aol.com MikeCBaker at aol.com