SC - Ras's Pennsic Drooling

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Sun Oct 26 22:27:35 PST 1997

<<
 > I'd pay good money for a combination of cooking lessons and catered
 > dinner.
 > The teacher picks the menu, and has someone buy the ingredients.  The
 > students cook the food (under supervision), learn some new
 > techniques.  And
 > dinner is served.  (In my case, I've just made dinner for a
 > stranger...)
 >
 > What do you think?
 >
 >         Tibor

 That was sort of the plan behind the pot luck party- everybody brings
 the makings for their favorrite or bestest dish,and we set to. I am
 planning on having a 3'dia beehive oven and at least a 2x5 grill.
 margali

     If we, by some miracle, should actually manage to make Pennsic, you can
count me in with a vengance! I've been really wanting to play with outdoor
ovens in particular............ But my lord will have to be allowed to come
for dinner or I'll have a mutiny on my hands! ;-)

    Ldy Diana