SC - Cuskynoles and redactions

Wed Oct 29 14:11:15 PST 1997

Brandu mentions:
  While attending the Known World Academy of Rapier last spring, I had the
  good fortune to attend a class on redacting fencing moves from a period
  fencing manual.

Hmmmm.  Why could this be?

This is the same class format that Morgaine, Muiredach and I used to teach a
brewing redaction class: and we've tried it for cookery as well.  It seems
to work.

Morgaine usually starts with a pep talk that shows how all *sorts* of
backgrounds and information can affect recipes that she has worked on, and
so don't be shy.

Did Morgaine teach the fencing redaction class, too?  Or anyone from the
Carolingian Academia della Scherma, which she (and I, formerly) also used to
participate in?

I think I know where this idea came from....  (:-)

	Tibor