SC - fresh eggs

Mark Harris mark_harris at risc.sps.mot.com
Sun Oct 19 23:09:10 PDT 1997

Ceridwen said:

    I hadn't seen any reply about the quail's eggs either. <snip>

  Yes, the shells are tough, but like chicken eggs, you
must not cook them too fresh, and running them under cold water while
peeling is a help.
<<<<<<<<<

Huh? You must not cook them too fresh? Everyone always talks about
how fresh their produce is etc. This would never have occured to me.
But then I've never had a chance to get really fresh eggs. So, why
would you not want your eggs as fresh as you can get them?

Stefan li Rous