SC - Cranberries?

Griff41520@aol.com Griff41520 at aol.com
Wed Sep 3 08:47:33 PDT 1997

rebecca tants <becca at servtech.com> writes:
> this upcoming weekend.  I had thought something like a beef with barley
> would be nice, but not one of my books on english cooking between the 14's

a little bit ago i posted my redaction/modifications to "Beef
y-stewed" from the Misc.  i had added barley for a "more substantial"
meal of it.  it was quite tastey... and could be crock potted or put
in a large roaster perhaps on a low setting...

if you can't find it in the archives, i'll try to dig it up.

filip