SC - Apicius-question

Maddie Teller-Kook meadhbh at io.com
Thu Sep 4 20:18:11 PDT 1997

<< I believe it's somewhere in the Flower/Rosenbuam Apicius
 translation.  >>

This is the translation that I have owned for the last 15 years and the one I
am most familiar with. I also bought the Vehling translation at War this
year. My question is which of the 2 translations is most valuable to a
student of cookery?

Lord Ras