SC - Disuse of Old World gourds

Louise Sugar dragonfyr at tycho.com
Fri Sep 12 08:37:13 PDT 1997

<< High Priest- Duke Sir Cariadoc
 Priest-Master Adamantius
 Priestesses- Viscountess Judith, Mistress Alys Katherine
 Acolytes-Lady Aiofe, Lord Valerio, Bertram of Sylver Rhyll, Lord Ras,
 LLewellyn, Sir Gunthar
 AltarBoys- Steffan, Brid, MaryGraceB

 Then, of course there are the Principals of the Ancient Order of Venerable
 Bean, Tomato, Potato, Green Pepper, Squash and Corn Worshipers
(AOVBTPGPSCW),
 being too numerous to mention.

 I know I've forgotton someone but it's early and I only have had 1 cup of
 coffee. Just fill in you name in the proper place. :-)

 Lord Ras >>

How about Lady Tyrca, congregation (so far I'm just a lurker, and proud of
it!)