SC - Re:Slug-fest '97

DianaFiona@aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Fri Sep 12 09:45:13 PDT 1997

                      RE>>SC - Disuse of Old World gourds          9/12/97

<snip>
in a townhouse with a postage stamp sized backyard.  I can't even use
that for much, because my 2 year old would trample it mercilessly.

Claricia

maybe you could build or buy one of those tiered garden boxes and grow
vertical garden?  and get the two year old one so they can have sunflowers or
strawberries of their own to trample?
- -brid (with more pots than steps at the front and too many things planted in
the tiny spaces otherwhere of the house)