SC - Columbus - correction

Uduido@aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Fri Sep 12 20:35:32 PDT 1997

I am using MasterCook.  I love it. Not only does it give 6 different
formats for recipes but you can create and print cookbooks.  It also
allows you to email recipes direct from the programming (provided your
ISP is anyone BUT AOL).  There is a nutrition program as well. It's
pretty interesting getting nutritional information about some of the
dishes we cook....

meadhbh