SC - Flaming Order of Ch

KandL Johnston woodrose at malvern.starway.net.au
Sat Sep 13 19:47:38 PDT 1997

<< Anybody else using cookbook programs they like? I am playing with a
  couple shareware ones yet, but am not very impressed yet.

  --Anne-Marie >>

I notice you and several others are aol members. You can go to the little
floppy disc with the magnifying glass on it and click it when the file search
screen pops up type cooking. You will be given a choice of several hundred
files/programs to download some of which are NOT shareware and are very
serviceable.

Lord Ras