SC - gum arabic

Anne-Marie Rousseau rousseau at scn.org
Sun Sep 14 20:40:56 PDT 1997

Greetings!

I think Pleyn Delit is a wonderful first cookbook. It has the original,
translated and redacted recipe so you can get a feel for the flavors of
some dishes from the 14th and 15th century.  The second edition has come
out. It has expanded recipes but I have noticed it doesn't have as many
of the 'original' recipes with the redactions.  BUT, It is fairly easy
to get, try ordering it at a Bookstop or Borders or Barnes and Nobles.

meadhbh