SC - Acolytes

Uduido@aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Tue Sep 16 19:56:59 PDT 1997

<< this is a good thing to remember, but the idea was that we are all this
 multitude of people- but if we were to all be attending an event, how would
we
 know?  This list is amazingly huge- from all over the Known World.  Wouldn't
 be nice to go to an event and see a symbol on someone's belt or in their
 encampment and be able to go up and say "hi, look me too!" and put a name to
 face?  and if you add in the cathedral puns this does end up being similar
 a military/religious order ;) sort of like the scallop shell on all the
 pilgrims.  This is a pilgrimage of sorts- all of us from all over the map
 conversing and sharing- good and bad, but constantly reminding eachother of
 why we "play" >>

Vivat! Huzzah!  Or whatever word you use! I agree totally. And if you have an
idea, Brig, post it! That's how  altar boys become acolytes. :-) We would
then have a choice and we could vote on it, at least those who chose to do
so. :-)

In responce to the person who said basically 'lists come and go' well. IMHO,
this list is here now and that is what is important. :-)

Lord Ras
Lord Ras
(There's 2 of me <shock> or it's the Gemini coming out' :-))