SC - Acolytes

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Tue Sep 16 19:56:59 PDT 1997

<< Gunthar
 (an acolyte only because I built the bloody church.) >>

Perhaps we should elevaten Sir Gunthar to the position of 'Patron" since he
did make this group a reality? (Thanks, realy, Gunthar. ) And besides the
position of Patron doesn't carry any particular prestige  or honor exscept in
the eyes of those who know what a wonderful service this creation of the list
has been.:-0

What say you all, list members? Do you vote Sir Gunthar as the sole paron of
the list cathedral? Ayes? Nays? (And , we better count 148 votes! :-0

Lord Ras