SC - Acolytes

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Wed Sep 17 08:41:07 PDT 1997

  If the people on this list desire a badge of recognition then they should
  have one.  I understand Unca Tibor's misgivings about the badge thing but I
  also secretly suspect that if a badge passes he would also wear one with
  pride.

I agree: if people want the badge, I'd be very pleased to assist.

Honestly, though, I wouldn't wear it.  You gotta walk the walk, as well as
talk the talk.  If I did actually wear it, I'd be proud: mostly of you all.

	Tibor