SC - Badge

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Wed Sep 17 13:06:05 PDT 1997

Well, since Gunthar does not like patron, what about Deacon.  Aren't they just as devoted and organizational as anyone in the Church?  Or maybe he should be the librarian, since he organized the list for everyone, not just a select few and made the posts available to the masses?

But I definitely agree that he should be the one to register the device if he wishes.

My two cents (which my family says doesn't add up to an ounce of good sense)

Murkial
Christi Redeker
Global Service Desk
Colorado Springs, Colorado

"If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?"