SC - Acolytes

GARNER@admin.hnc.edu GARNER at admin.hnc.edu
Wed Sep 17 13:06:09 PDT 1997

> I'll be rude, but indirect.  Some of you will know who I mean without
> guessing.
>
> Chicken Battleship.  Take a very large wet hen, leave the feathers on.
> Arrange them carefully.  Plump the breast, overstuff, break one leg.  Serve
> with beak propped open, eyes shut, wings on hips.  Preferably on a bed of
> Laurel leaves.
>
> 	Tibor  (Best prepared with a Pelican instead of a chicken. :-)

Okay, this one can be appropriate for a lot of people.

Armored Chicken

Take a large poultry, overstuff with your favorite dressing. Slowly bake in a
spotlight until the juices finish flowing.

Serve under a large metal covering.  Attempt to carve chicken through the covering
so that no matter how much carving is done, the chicken is never touched.

Chicken should be accompanied by a chorus of sychopants singing its praises.

Yers,

Gunthar
(Ducking and covering)