SC - Acolytes

Aldyth@aol.com Aldyth at aol.com
Thu Sep 18 22:40:50 PDT 1997

   There have been lots of good ideas, and I am of the opinion that if we
want some sort of commonalizer, we could all come up with our own rendition
of Salamanders and Cheeses, and if asked, that would start the "I read the
SCA cooks mailing list." conversation.  This would eliminate the worry, cost
and paperwork through the herald's office, and give each of us the
opportunity to react creatively in other mediums than edible.  (Or you could
wear an edible badge, if you really want to, I am no one to try to set up
statutes.)  This way, those of us that want a nef, can have one.  I'm rather
partial to some cute amphibian symbolism.  What do the high and mighty amoung
us think?

Lady Tyrca