SC - pennsic cooks/classes

kat kat at kagan.com
Fri Sep 19 15:51:12 PDT 1997

Thanks to everyone for the recipes!

Because I just re-read the event copy, and found that they want
*finger* food (for samhain?  Interesting choice of words), the
shortbread and the Jusselle Dates are what I am thinking about...

Was anyone else taught to use T for tablespoon and t for teaspoon?
My wife keeps asking how I remember what I wrote down . . .

===
One man's fish is another man's poisson.

Conchobar
AoA, WOAW, A&S Champion of Three Mountains
Apprentice to Ollamh Lono of Adiantium