SC - deep frying

Uduido@aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Fri Sep 19 20:11:50 PDT 1997

I am a physical therapist, and work in the public school system helping
special education students gain physical access to the schools and classes.
 Some I work with directly; for others I act as a resource for their teachers
and provide consultative assistance for things like evacuation of the
building, adapting phys. ed programs, and teaching the teachers and aides how
to physically handle students who need assistance to take care of daily
needs.

Brangwayna Morgan