SC - Cook's badge

Jasper Fieth cem8780 at omega.uta.edu
Sat Sep 20 03:26:27 PDT 1997

Uduido at aol.com wrote:

> << Okay, okay!!  No offense, intended, but how many of you cooks court
>
>  > there have ever held a feast because court was running late.   >>

I camp mommied Bloodguard last year- a once in a lifetime never to be
repeated experience [i ran away from camp wednesday night...] and with
the shrimps alfredo congealing beautifully, 45 minuted after dinner was
ready, the Queen of Trimaris was invited rather frantically for dinner
just so the poor guys standing around and sniffing the air in an
absolutely piteous manner could take turns eating. At least the Queen
liked my cooking.
margali