SC - almond milk

Jasper Fieth cem8780 at omega.uta.edu
Sat Sep 20 03:31:48 PDT 1997

On Fri, 19 Sep 1997, marilyn traber wrote:

> Jasper Fieth wrote: >From other interests, I may know someone who could
> make up a large number
>
> > of cooks badges, at low cost as would be in bulk. If we can agree on a
> >
> > design, I'd put up the funds for the first batch. Anyone interested?
> >
> > Esko Sola
>
> Me, me [jumping and waving of virtual hands]
> margali

ARGH!
Ok everyone please please PLEASE stop stuffing my box! I'll do it! Now if
I can get a headcount and a pattern...

Esko Sola

***
"Sanity is a one-trick horse. Sure, it gives you nice things like rational
thought, but when you're insane THE SKY'S THE LIMIT!!!"  -- The Tick

Do not trifle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

This is Mac.                                      \\\\|////  'Hi'
He wants to travel the world.                     ( O   O ) /
Please add him to your .sig and help him.    ---oOOo--U--oOOo---

"Of course that's my opinion -- I could be wrong." -- Dennis Miller

"I started out Catholic, now I'm an American." -- George Carlin