SC - almond milk

Jasper Fieth cem8780 at omega.uta.edu
Sat Sep 20 03:31:48 PDT 1997

>   There's a box of "almond milk" next to the "soy milk" on the shelf
>   at our local supermarket.  Has anyone tried cooking with it, to
>   replace "almond milk?"  It seems like they would be similar.
>
> I looked at one, and remember rejecting it.  I don't recall why.
>
> 	Tibor

As a dabbler...er...camp cook, I get to play with lots of things. Almond
milk is sweet, good for confections and for breakfast cereals (cooked).
I've also had it in coffee. Beyond that, no real success -- it's a pain to
get to cook correctly as it scalds at strange times.

Esko Sola

***
"Sanity is a one-trick horse. Sure, it gives you nice things like rational
thought, but when you're insane THE SKY'S THE LIMIT!!!"  -- The Tick

Do not trifle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

This is Mac.                                      \\\\|////  'Hi'
He wants to travel the world.                     ( O   O ) /
Please add him to your .sig and help him.    ---oOOo--U--oOOo---

"Of course that's my opinion -- I could be wrong." -- Dennis Miller

"I started out Catholic, now I'm an American." -- George Carlin