SC - Sat prep

marilyn traber margali at 99main.com
Sat Sep 20 18:18:21 PDT 1997

<< Can you remember the name of the store you bought the
 stockfish in? Wasn't by any chance Russ and Daughters, was it? Still the
 best smoked fish place in Manhattan. >>

Unfortunately, I don't remember. :-( I do remember walking a lot and going
into this Jewish deli place and they had these dry fish hanging about. I
purchased one for the 'thrill' of it. :-) I brought it home discovered
'dried' fish recipes in the SCA and have been experimenting ever since.
Unfortunately, I cannot readily replace it so my experiments have largely
groud to a halt. :-(

By the way, after Jan. 1st I could probably manage a few days in N.Y if you
want to get together sometime and  hang out. :-)

Lord Ras