SC - English Limes?-again

marilyn traber margali at 99main.com
Sat Sep 20 18:19:42 PDT 1997

Uduido at aol.com wrote:  With the heralds inpputing advice we ought to be
able to get a

> device of some sort figured out quickly enough to work on our
> individual
> projects with that would have a 99% chance of passing eventually. Then
> we
> could celebrate the passage of the emblem we'll already be wearing.
> :-)
>
> Lord Ras

cani still propose a salamander proper on a triangle with the point
down, the point being that people will see it as a triangular shape, but
we will secretly know it is a cheesy salamander- I point out that this
was a gonzo idea, and i absolutely hate it when people start turning
great gonzo ideas serioul becaues they worry about having to explain it-
what is wrong with thelling them it is a salamander proper? It would
even look neat- forgive the crudeness but something like this

                                                     ^
                                                   /    \
                                                 /  s    \
                                               /     s     \
                                              /  "   ss  "  \
                                             /   |_ sss_|   \
                                           /         ss         \

the salamander in the stuck on the tree trunk pose, on a yellow wedge as
a pin or badge or on tabbards. Plain, simple and secretly gonzo. If we
really wanted it gonzo, do the amphib in black, as it was originally a
worry about little crispy salamanders.
margali, who remembers electric koolaid