SC - Sat prep

marilyn traber margali at 99main.com
Sun Sep 21 12:08:50 PDT 1997

> Possibly appearing rude (which I am not most of the time), I really
> don't
> care at this stage of the game. I am one voive out of 148. I have an
> AoA. So
> what! I would just personally like to have a project to start on 3
> days ago
> so I can use it njow. :-) By the way things appear to be going , it
> would
> probably be best for Papa Gunthar to IMMEDIATELY choose something and
> say
> this is it, IMHO. Despite the fact that the 'puter age is supposed to
> take us
> to greter areas of info sharing and faster descision mqking this nbot
> appear
> to be so. As a past working member of The Pennsylvania Coalition on
> Homelessness, I can assure you that 'puter conferences take an average
> of 15
> times the length of time ot make a descision as face to face
> confrontation.
> :-(
>
> Lord Ras ( who is becoming very irritated with people after reading
> e-mail
> continuously for 5 hrs.at any and everyone for not making a firm and
> decisive
>  decision in this matter so we can get back to cooking. :-(   )

I just asked for the info on the project for myself from the good
artist-I will commission the cheesy salamander badge for my own gifting
out as I like my design, I am waiting to hear bac k on the feasability
of the design and prices. As soon as I can make a hard copy of my idea I
will send it down to you so you can chart it for me and anybody else
interested in it.

margali