SC - thanks

Uduido@aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Sun Sep 21 19:36:08 PDT 1997

>Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 17:50:10 -0400 (EDT)
>From: LadyBetta at aol.com
>Subject: Re: SC - Potatoes?
>
>Point well taken, from now on I will endeavor to remember that the only
>recipes that can be introduced here, Must be in period, with complete
>documentation, translation, and history. Thank you for the correction.
>Lady Betta
>===================

Izzat So? I beg you all to remember that I still wield a mean Cast Iron
Frying Pan. Now, Betta, whose been picking on you? C'mon and fess up. I'll
only be with them a little while. Trust me, it will hurt me waaaaay more
than it will hurt them. And, in the end we'll have covered that slippery
topic: RESPECT.

And now, for something completely different:

Never-Fail Royalty Bribes:

2 cups dark chocolate chips
2 cups peanutbutter chips
4 cups Rice Crispies
1 cup white chocolate chips, raisins, nuts or coconut (optional)
Chocolate shot in copious amounts, or colored shot, or other candy sprinkles
or coconut or grated chocolate.

Melt Dark Chocolate Chips in the microwave until just melted: test often to
prevent scorching. Pour into a large bowl and repeat with the peanut butter
chips.

Pour the Rice Cris[ies into the melted chips. Stir briskly and add the white
chocolate chips (or other stuff) if desired. Mix to combine well.

Take up by the teaspoonful and drop into the shot/candy/chocolate. Turn over
with the tip of your teaspoon. Remove to a tray and place in tiny paper
cups. When all of the mixture has been rolled and coated, place n the
refrigerator until firm.

A box of these goodies once went for $30.00 worth of tickets at a chinese
auction. They didn't last an hour after they were awarded.

Aoife, irreverant as ever.  Top that, someone, I dare you.