SC - Held up feast

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Mon Sep 22 09:16:13 PDT 1997

I have this award, down below, you see, called a "WOAW."

Here in An Tir we have the Grand Puntiff, who goes around to
people who, like me, can barely constrain themselves to civil
conversation.

It stands for "Whimsical Order of the Ailing Wit."  Members of
this order have to wear a "tail of woawning;" a favor from their
belt or whatever that has those WOAW letters. . .I wear mine in
back.  If you are caught making puns, without wearing the badge,
you are required to pay 1/2 pound of chocolate to the queen.

It is intended as a "woawning" flag, not a license to pun.

===
One man's fish is another man's poisson.

Conchobar
AoA, WOAW, A&S Champion of Three Mountains
Apprentice to Ollamh Lono of Adiantium