SC - thanks

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Mon Sep 22 09:26:02 PDT 1997

                      RE>>SC - Crustade?                           9/22/97

<snip>
On pp 28-29 is a recipe called "*Crostata di Ricotta* (Cheese Pie)."  The
caption for the accompanying photo says "*Crostata di ricotta* is one of the
oldest of Roman dishes."  [*The Cooking of Italy*, by Waverley Root and the
Editors of Time-Life Books.  Copyright 1968, Time Inc.]
<snip>

that's the name of it!  it is really reallyreallyreally good, can be made in a
big pie size or little individual tarts, and did I say it is good?  Is
"cooking of Italy" good enough for documentation?  I have never seen this book
(not that that means much)
- -brid