SC - drawn butter?

Mon Sep 22 09:51:58 PDT 1997

  I live in the middle of nowhere in CT, we are lucky to have real vanilla
  instead of artificial in the local store. I get my best ingredients from
  everywhere else we visit.

Come visit Boston.  Go to Harvard Square, visit Cardullo's.  Bring lots of
money.  Go there FIRST, before you hit the bookstores.  (:-)  (I think
Cardullo's does mail order.  They have lots of very nice stuff, if rather
expensively priced.)

	Tibor