SC - pilgrim badges

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Mon Sep 22 10:04:00 PDT 1997

><<>>What was peoples first ercipe they learned?

I believe it was chocolate brownies. Closely followed by fried chicken from
the good-housekeeping cookbook. During the cooking process the power went
out.It was an Electric stove.

I finished the cooking on a coleman stove by lanternlight, which may explain
this wierd hobby I've become very attached to.............

All generalizations are dangerous, even this one.
				---Alexandre Dumas

Experience is simply the name we give to our mistakes.
				---Oscar Wilde

Hold tight, Grommit. Think of Lancashire Hotpot.
				---Wallace, A Grande Day Out