SC - Potatoes?

LadyBetta@aol.com LadyBetta at aol.com
Mon Sep 22 10:27:18 PDT 1997

I can certainly think of half a dozen cooking laurels that i knew in the
east and atlantia seven years ago when i was there.  we have a few great
cooks in the outlands, and at least one is a peer, but i don't know if she
received her laurel for cooking or for other actvities.  the idea of
cooking laurels doesn't seem very widely spread out here.

elaina