SC - Badges, we need stinkin . . . (was Salamanders)

Jasper Fieth cem8780 at omega.uta.edu
Tue Sep 23 19:55:19 PDT 1997

Hi folks. Would the wonderful gentle wanting a design for the Salamander Pin
please e-mail me? I have a good quality b&w sketch of a design all scanned
in .jpg format and ready to send.

Aoife

All generalizations are dangerous, even this one.
				---Alexandre Dumas

Experience is simply the name we give to our mistakes.
				---Oscar Wilde

Hold tight, Grommit. Think of Lancashire Hotpot.
				---Wallace, A Grande Day Out