SC - bird or bay?

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Sep 23 19:57:39 PDT 1997

<< Hi folks. Would the wonderful gentle wanting a design for the Salamander
Pin
 please e-mail me? I have a good quality b&w sketch of a design all scanned
 in .jpg format and ready to send.

 Aoife >>

We're all looking for asketch of the salamander pin. :-0 How about attaching
the jpg or mime/uue encoding  it and sharing it with the rest of us.

Lord Ras