SC - Re:I need willowbark

Louise Sugar dragonfyr at tycho.com
Wed Sep 24 11:43:41 PDT 1997

I am now in day 4 of the worst migraine attack I have had in years.....even
the fish tank is too loud..I want to glue my kids to the ceiling and kick
my husband....  :D

all I want to do is sleep...my house looks like several bombs hit it and I
have company coming.  Dr says that it is partially sinus infection, part
ragweed allergy, part stress and part my natural migraine cycle (that time
of the month).  He tells me to take it easy and I should feel better by the
weekend (2 of 4 factors should be gone by then)

Geez, ain't I lucky   :/