SC - Shortbread help, please

Thu Sep 25 09:04:24 PDT 1997

ooh, ooh!  would that be why sometimes my chocolate chip cookies come
out all raised and solid, instead of really thin and chewy between the
chips (almost like a soft chewy candy texture), the way I -want- them
to?  because I'm creaming the sugars and marg. too well, not leaving
enough little butter lumpettes (sic)? THANK YOU, THANK YOU, for the
idea!  we've been going nuts the last year or two, never knowing what to
expect out of the oven, but mostly not getting what we really want!

Chimene
| From: Mark Schuldenfrei
| To: sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG
| Subject: Re: SC - Shortbread help, please