SC - Re: cane honey

L Herr-Gelatt and J R Gelatt liontamr at ptd.net
Thu Sep 25 10:05:21 PDT 1997

>What is a Rapier Laurel?  Since Rapier fighting has yet to be included in the
>West, if it has to do with that skill, I would assume that is why it doesn't
>exist here...
>-brid

In the East the fencing title/award is Don (i.e. Don Dylan)
and is signified by wearing a gold cord.  There is also a local Baronial
Fencing Academy here, but I think that's because fencing is a lot more
popular in the Delaware Valley than elsewhere in the East (i could be
wrong, but it does seem that way)

- --Raffaella, cadet in the Academy when I have the free time - i.e., not too
often. *sigh*  Too many hobbies, too little time...