SC - Cook's badge-- Artwork is ready!

Morgan morgan at mt.net
Fri Sep 26 13:46:50 PDT 1997

<purposely neglecting to clip reference>

In point of fact, while mormons are prohibited from drinking coffee and
tea, caffiene is not prohibited for us.

Slightly less off-topic, honey taffy is a traditional mormon favorite. I have
on occasion made it from just honey (boil to hard ball, pull as soon as
it's cool enough), it's nicer made from a recipe, tho I don't have one here
with me at work.

Allyson (finally drawn out of lurkdom)
atripp at sfu.ca