SC - Re- SILLY West Coo

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Fri Sep 26 15:23:56 PDT 1997

- ---Jeanne Stapleton <jstaplet at adm.law.du.edu> wrote:
> Absolutely.  OT:  anybody got a good Linzer Torte recipe?  :-)

Foo. Does this mean that torte are not documentable to period?

Or was Berengaria using "OT" in the sense I learned as OOTC
(Obligatory On Topic Comment), and just requesting a good
or at least useable redaction?

<gryn> (probably grynning at myself, for thick-headedness:
I didn't self-declare as Kitchen Idiot in the
cathedral heirarchy for nuthin', after all...)

===
Pax ... Kihe / Adieu -- Amra / TTFN -- Mike
Kihe Blackeagle / Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra /
Mike C. Baker       F.O.B. (Friend Of Blackfox)
My opinions are my own -- no one else would want them!